*** Join our challenge every second week ***

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Meet our new DT members!!!

Hi everyone sorry this post has been such a long time coming !! we had soooooo many great entries for out DT Call we just couldn't decide !! 
thank you so much to everyone who applied it wasn't an easy job at all to only choose a few even when we did make a decision there were others who we would have loved so we thought maybe we should offer some GDT spots as well !!! 

so please say hello to our new DT members ........


a big welcome to the team girls look forward to seeing your creations

x x x


so as i said before we would like to offer a GDT spot to these lovely ladies 


please send an email to either myself at
 sara.winter@mail.com 
or Franz at the address in the sidebar  if you would like to accept the GDT spot girlies 

thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter 

hugs sara x x x




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting me to join this fabulously talented group of Designers!! I'm so excited and am looking forward to "playing" with you all! Congrats to the rest of the new DT and GDTs!! Hugs to you all...Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls, well deserved.
    Thanks for asking me to be a guest
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to join with you all in this talented dt! Thanks very much ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on your DT and GDT spots! Such great work! Ta for asking me to be a guest also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Girls. Thank you so much for asking me to be a guest. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies.
    Looking forward to seeing all your creations :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so excited!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everyone, so proud for the GDT, thank you so much Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sara for asking me to join! I'm so excited and happy!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete